Venue: The Sequoia Restaurant, South Street Seaport, NYC
Facebook: Class of '77 Facebook Page
Class of '77 Email Address: email@example.com
Class of '77 Reunion Contacts: The lead coordinators for our 35th year reunion are: Marcy Kulman, Laura Dawn Barbieri and Hernan Hernandez. You can contact them directly or through the class reunion email address. Laura and Hernan can also be reached via Facebook.
Advanced Ticket Sales Ended September 30, 2012.
Alumni & Guests are welcome to pay AT THE DOOR: $155 per person (CASH ONLY PLEASE).
Class Gift: Please consider a tax-deductible donation to our 1977 Class Gift, which will fund one or more annual scholarship(s) to be awarded in our name during Stuyvesant's annual award ceremony, and listed in the graduation program.
• The Sequoia Restaurant @ Pier 17 (2nd Floor) @ The South Street Seaport – a gorgeous venue overlooking New York Harbor, including an outdoor deck and a dance floor for you to boogie down. Here’s the Sequoia’s Website: http://www.arkrestaurants.com/sequoia.html
• FOUR hours of party time with your classmates.
• Delicious food including hors d'oeuvres and a sit-down buffet featuring fish, meat, and vegetarian selections. Great quality food was a criterion in our selection of the Sequoia. You will NOT be disappointed!
• TWO full-service, top-shelf open bars for the entire FOUR-hour party.
• A ‘70s DJ to play our favorite songs throughout the evening. The first half will feature the best loved songs of our generation; the second half will feature the best loved dance music
• A weekend full of other free and/or low-cost events and gatherings is being planned for October 5-7!
For those traveling to NYC, we’ve arranged a hotel discount at The DoubleTree in the Financial District (a Hilton Hotel, just a few blocks from the reunion venue). To book your discount tickets, use the following information:
• Group Name / Group Code: Stuyvesant High School Reunion / SHS
• Check-in/out: October 5, 2012 / October 7, 2012
• Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York City - Financial District
• Hotel Address / Telephone: 8 Stone Street / (646) 439-2232
• Doubletree's Web-Page For Our Reunion.